Our mission at House2Home is to provide our customers with the highest quality upholstery supplies and provide them with the information needed to complete their project with ease. Our complete spring kit was designed to take all the guess work out of your project. We created the kit with all the parts that professional furniture makers use to build high quality furniture. We’ve also created instructions to make the installation process as easy as possible so you can repair that antique sofa or build the chair of your dreams.
- COMPLETE KIT - Whether you are working on a new upholstery project or just looking to fix a seat on an antique sofa or chair, this sinuous spring repair kit includes all the parts you need. It includes 4 no sag springs, 12 spring mounting clips, 20 feet of springing wire, 20 stay wire clips, and step-by-step instructions for installation (screws are not included)
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED - We know that projects like this can be intimidating. That's why we have developed some step-by-step instructions to help you conquer zig zag spring replacement like a professional. From installing the first spring clip all the way to attaching the last springing wire, the instructions will support you every step of the way
- ECONOMICAL - Let's face it, furniture can be expensive! Nobody wants to replace a couch just because one of the seats doesn't sit right. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars buying a new couch, you can tackle the job yourself for a fraction of the cost
- 8 GAUGE - These no sag springs are ideal for seats in everything from recliners and loveseats to automotive seating.
- 15" LENGTH - The springs measure 15" long and are 2" wide. The loops are spaced 1" apart which allow for great comfort and support. The springs can be cut to shorter lengths if needed by using a set of bolt cutters, but springs should NOT be spliced together